Memoir of the Fukui Prefectural Dinosaur Museum
- Number 1 (2002)
- Number 2 (2003)
- Number 3 (2004)
- Number 4 (2005)
- Number 5 (2006)
- Number 6 (2007)
- Number 7 (2008)
- Number 8 (2009)
- Number 9 (2010)
- Number 10 (2011)
- Number 11 (2012)
- Number 12 (2013)
- Number 13 (2014)
- Number 14 (2015)
- Number 15 (2016)
- Kenji KONISHI (Kanazawa University, Emeritus)
- Junji ITOIGAWA (Nagoya University, Emeritus)
- Kenshiro OGASAWARA (Tsukuba University, Emeritus)
- Yukimitsu TOMIDA (The National Museum of Nature and Science, Tokyo, Emeritus)
- Associate Editors:
- Yoichi AZUMA (Fukui Prefectural Dinosaur Museum)
- Hiroto ICHISHIMA (Fukui Prefectural Dinosaur Museum)
- Tai KUBO (Fukui Prefectural Dinosaur Museum)(Current Affiliation: The University Museum, The University of Tokyo)
The Memoir of the Fukui Prefectural Dinosaur Museum publishes original articles on any aspect of paleontology, geoscience, and related fields. Papers concerning research on recent organisms are appropriate if they are of particular interest to paleontologists. The museum studies are also welcome.
Manuscripts must not have been published or submitted elsewhere. There are three categories of article published in the memoir, that is, Articles, Reviews, and Reports. Authors must indicate in which category they wish the manuscript to be considered. Articles do normally not exceed 50 published pages. Longer articles may be published at the discretion of the editorial board. Manuscripts written in current English or Japanese can be submitted. Authors unfamiliar with these languages should seek the help of a competent linguist before submitting the manuscript.
All submissions will be peer-reviewed prior to acceptance. Close adherence to the instructions will expedite processing of your manuscript, whereas manuscripts that do not comply with the instructions may be returned for corrections before being sent to reviewers.
- The Review Process:
- All manuscripts are subject to at least two reviews, and four legible copies must be submitted.
- The author receives a page proof. They must be returned to the associate editors as quickly as possible, preferably within a week.
- A hundred free reprints of each article are provided. Order forms for reprints will be supplied along with the proofs and copyright declaration.
- Transfer of Copyright:
- It is our policy to ask all contributors to transfer to the Fukui Prefectural Dinosaur Museum the copyright in their contribution.
- Send the manuscripts to:
- Associate editors, Memoir of the Fukui Prefectural Dinosaur Museum,
Fukui Prefectural Dinosaur Museum
51-11, Terao, Muroko, Katsuyama, Fukui 911-8601, Japan
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS(3.6MB)